Thursday, February 18, 2010

As Lucky As Lucky Can Be

Plaid Sweatshirt - Billabong, PacSun
Light Blue Tank Dress - Gap
Navy Blue Leggings - No Boundaries, WalMart
Gray Flat Boots - Charlotte Russe

Any guesses as to where I spent the day today? Well if my goofy grin didn't give it away, the cartoonish mailbox should make it clear that I went to Disneyland today. How awesome is it that I can just drive 20 minutes (w/o traffic) and be at Disneyland any day I'd like? This time I took my boss's son, my nephew and my cousin. They all have the whole week off from school for "ski week" (why kids living by the beach would get a ski week I'll never know), so I figured a trip to Disneyland would be the perfect outing.

Whenever I go to Disneyland, my main goal is always comfort since a trip there always means lots of walking and potentially long lines. What I wore today was about as comfy as my pjs, and kept me warm once the sun set. Even though I have been out of high school for almost 6 years, I still have an obsession with surf-brand hooded sweatshirts. This Billabong one I'm wearing is extra thick, reversible and only cost $10 on clearance! But hopefully I won't be buying anymore sweatshirts for a while, since I don't really wear them all that much.

My Gap dress is another one of my favorite pieces I bought last summer. It's made of really light cotton t-shirt material and even has pockets. While it's very clearly a warm weather dress, by pairing it with my undershirt, flannel and extra thick leggings I feel it was able to transition well into the winter.

And just as a heads up, there probably will be another Disneyland trip next week. My friend has some friends visiting from Ecuador, and they might potentially need me to take them to the Magic Kingdom on Wednesday. It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails