Tuesday, February 16, 2010

And Don't It Feel Good

Purple Cardgian - Canyon River Blues, Sears ($5.99!)
Grey Argyle Leotard - Kimchi Blue, Urban Outfitters
Blue Elastic Belt - Forever 21
Floral Print Skirt - Liz Claiborne, gift
Grey Suede Flats - Old Navy

It was 75 degrees and sunny today. I know everyone under mountains of snow on the east coast must hate me right now. Not only did I not wear tights today, I was also overdressed and sweating in my sweater, but I couldn't take it off because I loved it so much. I bought this sweater yesterday at Sears, and it will definitely be getting a lot of wear. It's the perfect shade of purple and has adorable fabric-covered buttons and ruching at the sleeves.

I also bought a grey paisley blouse for $3, and hopefully I will wear it at some point this week. I'm not the biggest fan of Sears (deep down I think it's a little too "mature woman" for me), but every now and then they have an exceptionally good sale and I can't help but check it out. Nothing much else from me today. Just going to enjoy this warm weather while it lasts, before the rain returns for a second round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails