Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'll Be Fine, Once I Get It

Brown Imitation Wayfarer - Urban Outfitters
Goldtone Heart Necklace - Forever 21
Black Cutout Shoulder Bodysuit - Silence & Noise, Urban Outfitters
Cream Boyfriend Cardigan - Had it for ages, don't remember from where
Houndstooth Skirt - Express, Goodwill
Black Over-the-knee Socks - Forever 21
Off-white Suede Perforated Oxfords - Deena & Ozzy, Urban Outfitters

Not exactly sure how I feel about this outfit. I put it together last night (in an effort to get myself out of the house on time this morning - still failed, however), but I exchanged a planned blazer for this slouchy cardigan.

My biggest issue is probably the off-white oxfords. I bought these shoes at Urban because I love oxfords and they are suede and were super cheap with my discount. Still, I've had them for almost two weeks and haven't really been able to find a way to wear them.

Normally when I buy something new, I wear it immediately. So it's a bit disheartening that these shoes aren't working as I hoped. I'm not giving up on them just yet, but I'm hoping for some oxford inspiration. The other problem is that, in this pic, they kind of look like orthopedic shoes. I swear, they really are cute in person.

Having listed the items in this outfit, I've come to realize that my wardrobe is slowly being taking over by Urban Outfitters clothing. Perhaps I went a bit over board with my discount during the holiday season, but I've gotten some amazing bargains. No regrets.

While this post is already becoming extra long, I wanted to show a few pics of some items I acquired over my blog hiatus. And of course, they are all from my fave stores - Urban Outfitters and Goodwill.

UO Black Friday Steals

Black Studded Bow Cloche - Kimchi Blue, UO ($5!)
Navy Blue Flower Cloche - EEK! by Eugenia Kim, UO($5!)
Double-breasted Cream Blazer - Silence & Noise, UO ($10!)
Suede Leopard Pumps - Deena & Ozzy, UO ($10!)

Goodwill Black Friday Steals (each piece was only $2!)
Red Cable Knit Cardigan - no tag
Cream Silk Tie-neck Blouse - Vintage
Purple Silk Tie-Neck Blouse - Merona
Beige Polka-dot Cardigan - Old Navy

Coral Tank Dress - Gap
Striped Bow-tie Shirtdress - Vintage
Black Ruffle-trim Slip - Simply Vera
Black Leaf print Wrap Dress - Speechless

Most of this has already been in rotation for the past month, so expect them to make their online debuts in posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails