Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gray Skies Are Gonna Clear Up

Yellow Angora-blend Cardigan - Old Navy ($5.99!)
Polka-dot Sleeveless Dress - Goodwill
Gray Sparkle Tights - J. Crew, gift from sister
Black Cutout Maryjane Heels - Bakers

This is what I wore today, another Sunday ensemble. I had been looking for a lemon yellow cardigan for ages and was finally able to find one on clearance at Old Navy a couple of weeks ago. I love it because it's super soft and the button are little rhinestones. Though it's not exactly clear in the picture, the piped trim on the dress is also yellow, which is why I decided to pair my new sweater with it.
I knew I wanted to wear tights today, but wasn't exactly sure which pair would work best. I always fall back on black tights or stockings when I'm in a bind, but that can be pretty boring. So I tried something a little out of my comfort zone with the gray sparkly tights. I've always found the yellow/gray combination to be appealing, so I kind of think it worked. I also wore a silver headband to try to tie the whole thing together. Not the most exciting outfit, but it sufficed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails