Saturday, January 9, 2010

Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made

Leaf Print Wrap Dress - Speechless via Goodwill
Black Slip (underneath dress) - Simply Vera via Goodwill
Black Suede Flats - Kimchi Blue, Urban Outfitters ($6!)

Nothing much to see here. My $2 dress from Black Friday is pretty much amazing. It's so comfortable and light that I could wear it all day. And while I didn't need another pair of black shoes, these flats were too cheap to pass up. They are leather and suede, so I figured it was a good investment.

On a more exciting note, I just confirmed plans for a trip to New York in May! I am super psyched. Last time I went was the summer of '07, so I'm long due for a return. I'll be with a big group of friends too, so it is sure to be a blast.

Tomorrow is also sure to be an awesome day. I am going to a massive flea market with my friend and her husband. It's at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena, and we're going to get all dressed up. Supposedly there will be just piles and piles of vintage items of all sorts for bargain prices. The possibilities are endless! Plans are to have a bunch of pics for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails