Thursday, November 19, 2009

Memories Made in the Coldest Winter

Purple Funnel Neck Wool Coat - Bitten by SJP, Steve & Barry's ($8.99!)
Red Merino Wool Cardigan - Moda via Goodwill ($2!)
Gray Long sleeve Tee - Random store in the mall
Purple Paint Spattered Tulip Skirt - Ann Taylor
Grey Ribbed Tights - Target
Black Leather Riding Boots - Zigi Girl, Wild Pair

Ok, so maybe coldest is a bit of an exaggeration, but it did finally get a little nippy last Tuesday (11/18) when I wore this outfit. As ludicrous as it may sound to people who live in places with actual seasons, it is officially cold (to me) in the beach cities when temperatures drop below 60.

Tuesday night it was a brisk 58 degrees, which meant I was able to bust out one of my genuine wool winter coats. And yes, I said coats plural. Why I own five wool coats is beyond me, particularly given my place of residence, but what can I say? I'm a sucker for a cute coat. And while most people would probably laugh hysterically at the sight how much clothes I wear when it is 58 degrees, my only defense is that I have lived in southern California my whole life. This is winter for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails