Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day & Night

Red Knit Beret - Forever 21
Cream Wool Cardigan - The Limited via Goodwill
Black Leotard - Danskin via Goodwill
Navy Flower-print Skirt - Windsor, years ago
Cream Knee Socks - Charlotte Russe ($1!)
Black Leather Riding Boots - Zigi Girl

So this is what I wore this morning. The mornings and nights are chilly out here, but during the day it's in the low 70s. That has been making it really difficult for me to dress in the morning. I usually leave my house at a little before 7 am. It's so cold to me then that I want to wear tights and boots and a hat and a scarf and almost all the clothes I own. But then by 10 am it's 70 degrees and I am melting. I wish it would just be winter and cold all day already. Then I wouldn't have all these struggles.
Black Trench Coat - H&M
Polka-Dot A-line dress - Goodwill ($2!)
White Cardigan - Charlotte Russe, years ago
Black Cut-out Maryjanes - Bakers

Now this is what I wore tonight. It's much easier to dress for the night since I already know it's cold so I dress accordingly. Not a whole lot going on here, but I was going for something pulled together and unassuming. Neat, but not attention grabbing. I feel like I succeeded. And I can already tell that I am going to have to limit the number of times I allow myself to wear this coat. Otherwise I may never take it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails