Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tied Up Too Tight

Red Merino Wool Cardigan - Goodwill ($2!)
Danksin Leotard (dyed black) - Goodwill
Gold Multi-layered Necklace - Forever 21
Tweed Pencil Skirt - Windsor
Brown Patterned Tights - Target
Red Suede Flats - Target via Goodwill

So it was a busy weekend, but I'm trying to make up for it by posting two outfits today. I'm not going to lie, today ended up being way warmer than I expected. However, my outfit for the daytime was entirely appropriate at 7 am when I first left my house and the fog hadn't yet burned of. And fortunately my tights were more fishnets than tights, so they let a little air through once it got hot later on in the day. Plus, I eventually lost the cardigan.
Black Leather Bomber - Goodwill
White Button-up Blouse - Charlotte Russe
Black Ethnic Print Belt - Claire's
Cobalt Blue Pencil Skirt - Goodwill
Black/White Polka-dot Tights - Target
Black Leather Booties - Target

Then there's the outfit I wore to a nighttime meeting. This is the last of my new skirts I bought from Goodwill a few weeks ago. I love the rich cobalt color and how it pops against the black and white of the rest of my outfit. And while I would normally wear a cardigan or blazer with this sort of ensemble, I opted for my beloved leather jacket this time. I think it toughened up the whole look.

I really think I was feeling the tights today. These black/white polka dot tights are a favorite of mine, but I don't really wear them that much. I guess I was feeling brave today and just went for it. Here's a close up of their polka-dotted awesomeness:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails