Friday, October 16, 2009

Something Is Not Right With Me

Square Black Sunglasses - Guess, from my optometrist
Pink Rolled-sleeve T-shirt - Wet Seal
Silver Necklace w/ Bow Charm - H&M
Skinny Yellow Patent Belt - Windsor
Cyan Pencil Skirt - Vintage, Goodwill
Yellow Jelly Flats - J.Crew, Goodwill
Silver Interlocking Hearts Ring - Avon, Gift

So on Wednesday it rained all day and was about 68 degrees, the most I could hope for from fall weather around these here parts. Today it was literally 88 degrees. Yes, you heard me right, there was a TWENTY degree change in temperature. That is just not right. Southern Californian weather is a fickle mistress indeed.

So basically, I had to says bye-bye boots and tights, and hello shaving my legs again! I managed to embrace the heat and the return of summer weather with some color today. I've been feeling the hot pink/cyan/yellow color combination this year. I feel like it was sufficiently cheery for a bright and sunny day like today.

Additionally, it has become impossible for me to go past a Forever 21 without buying something. It's a disease, I know. That being said, here is a pic of my awesome new elephant ring I bought a few days ago. Only $2.80!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails