Sunday, October 11, 2009

Something Happens (In My Heart)

CZ Square Studs - My mother's
Black Pinstriped Velvet Blazer - Bitten by SJP, Goodwill
White Seersucker Tank Dress - Patagonia, Goodwill
Silver Flower/Rhinestone Necklace - Forever 21
Sheer Gray Leggings - Thrifted
Black Leather Booties - Target
Tan Satchel - Sigrid Olsen, Gift

I'd like to pretend that I stayed classy and wore this outfit all day, but I've got to be honest. I wore these clothes for about 2 1/2 hours this morning. For the rest of the day I rocked leggings and a plaid-button down. Very exciting, I know.

Still, there was no need to be fancy since all Sunday's plans involved was watching a bollywood movie with some of my girlfriends. And by bollywood, I mean authentic straight from Mumbai bollywood. We watched a classic - Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Despite it being nearly four hours (!!!) long, it's one of my favorite films and stars my beloved Sharukh Khan who can do no wrong. I know it sounds nuts, but who doesn't love a star-crossed romance with singing, dancing and awesomely vibrant Indian garb?
Don't answer that.

To close, I leave you with a close up of my awesome necklace I just recently got from Forever 21:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails