Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nothing's Worrying Me


Today was the first rainy day of the year! I was psyched to wear my new raincoat and to watch everyone's reaction to the rain. There is nothing quite like a rainy day in L.A. It was mainly just drizzle today, but everywhere I went people acted like it was a severe storm and made me feel like I was nuts for even walking outside.

But I kept it real. A little rain never hurt anybody. In fact, I only posed with my umbrella for this photo, but never actually used one today. On a side note, of course it would start to rain this week, just days after I decided to straighten my hair. Oh well, maybe that will just mean hats for the rest of the week!


Silver Hoops - Forever 21
Black Scarf - My mother's
Sea Green Cardigan - Gap
Floral Print Skirt - Nordstrom Rack
Light Blue Raincoat - Gap
Black Tights - Kmart
Black Wedge Flats - Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails