Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Little Bit In Love With You


So today was just your average work day. I work at a local community college, and I typically like to alternate between hyper professional outfits that show the students I should be taken seriously and casual outfits that remind them that I don't take myself too seriously. Today was supposed to be a t-shirt/sneakers day, but I ended up choosing something in between since I had after work plans.

What were my after work plans, you ask? Swinging by the grand opening of the H&M at my local mall. Now, I've been in love with H&M since I first stepped foot in their Manhattan store 5 years ago, and I'm overjoyed at the prospect of having one just 10 minutes away from me. For a west coaster, this is quite a privilege since there are only a handful of stores in Cali. That being said, the grand opening crowds did kind of bum me out, but I'm sure after the novelty wears off it'll be much better.


Gold Aviators - Target
Gold Hoops - H&M
White Collared Shirt - ANA, JC Penney
Cream Wool Cardigan - The Limited, thrifted
Leather/Raffia Elastic Belt - 99 Cents Store (!)
High-waisted Jean Trousers - Merona, thrifted
Flower Print Wedges - Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails