Saturday, October 17, 2009

Just A Bit Of A Break From The Norm

So our unseasonably warm weather continued today. However, it is Saturday, so it was bit more bearable since I didn't have to go to work. I took a bike ride by the beach this morning (not in this dress, of course), and later my friends and I hit up Venice Beach. I haven't been there in ages and it was pretty fun watching all the interesting (see: crazy) people who are always out there.

My stylistic approach to today was comfort and coolness (temperature-wise). This is one of many maxi dresses I purchased over the summer, and I love it because it looks nice but also has the comfort of sweatpants and a t-shirt. I could pretty much live in this outfit. And I just might have to if this heatwave doesn't end soon.

Aviator Sunglasses - Target
Goldtone Hoops - H&M
Olive Maxi Dress - Target via Goodwill (for $2!)
Black Belt - From some place years ago
Patent Purse - Gryson for Target via Goodwill
Gold Elephant Ring - Forever 21
Gold Flip-flops - Volcom, PacSun

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails