Friday, October 9, 2009

I Don't Regret A Single Thing


So I have absolutely no regrets about buying this skirt yesterday. I wore it all day, and it was just as comfy as a pair of sweatpants. Plus, I'm in love with the bright red, as it made the overcast morning that much more bearable.

Something else I don't regret today? Eating a ridiculous amount of kettle corn. I'm pretty much obsessed with the salty/sweet snack, so today I finally went to my local farmer's market and bought a LARGE (see: life-size) bag. Right now about half the bag remains and let's hope it's still there by tomorrow morning.

And in completely unrelated news, I managed to snag a pair of tickets to a soon to be sold out Vampire Weekend show next month! Yes, it involved me leaving the comfort of my home (online tickets sold out almost instantly) and driving 30 minutes to a local record store, but all that matters is I got the tickets. Woo hoo!

Plaid button-down Shirt - Chadwicks, gift
Red Pencil Skirt - Vintage, Goodwill
Black Leather Belt - Banana Republic
Gold Bracelets - My grandmother's
Black Leather Handbag - Wilson's Leather, gift
Black Over-the-knee Socks - Forever 21
Black Leather Riding Boots - Zigi Girl, Wild Pair

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails