Monday, October 5, 2009

Have I Been A Fool, Just Say

So this is what I wore for most of Sunday afternoon (apologies for the poor photo quality, my good camera is out of town):

Imitation Wayfarers - Target
Black Tunic - H&M
Black Sheer Leggings - Thrifted
Black Leather Flat Boots - Kmart, years ago
Red Leather Vintage Purse - Goodwill, years ago
Black Studded Elastic Belt - Wet Seal

I intended to wear the outfit above to a concert yesterday, but fall finally reached the beach last night and I was forced to make some amendments due to the sudden chill in the air. While I have no photos of the other outfit, I ended up ditching the purse, belt and sheer leggings, and adding my trusty leather bomber, a dangly necklace and my thicker, more substantial Zara leggings. I was nice and toasty for the rest of the night.


On the concert front, I finally got to see my beloved Jack Penate live last night. He did a short set to open for electronic rockers Miike Snow, and I was in love. I've been wanting to see him since his first cd Matinee came out 3 or 4 years ago, and he finally made it stateside. I was a little bummed that he didn't do much of his old stuff, but all the new songs off of his latest cd (Everything Is New, highly recommend it!) are so lively and danceworthy that I can't really blame him. Here are some not so good photos I took of JP and Miike Snow @ the Echoplex last night:

Jack & bassist

Miike Snow (with creepy masks)

Miike Snow (w/o creepy masks)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails