Tuesday, October 6, 2009

10 Million Fireflies


So, I'm not exactly sure what made the light in this photo so warped, but I've decided that I kind of like it. My only regret is that it makes it difficult to see my awesome circle fishnets. As you can see, while I vowed to incorporate more color in my outfit today, I pretty much failed. Still, I was glad to be able to dress up my sweatshirt. Yep, the shirt I'm wearing is actually a black short-sleeved sweatshirt. It has some satin/pleather ruffles at the neckline, however, that dress it up a bit. I foresee many an outfit centered around this sweatshirt in the future.

Black spectacles - Tommy Hilfiger, optometrist
Ruffled Sweatshirt - Kimchi Blue, Urban Outfitters
Tweed Pencil Skirt - Windsor, years ago
Circle Fishnets - Target
Black Pumps - Calvin Klein, TJ Maxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails